Real Madrid midfielder Eduardo Camavinga has injured his right knee while training with France, the La Liga club said on Friday.
Camavinga was diagnosed with a “rupture of the external lateral ligament” in his right knee, and Real did not give any potential date for his return.
The 21-year-old, who has played in every league game for Real this season, joins Thibaut Courtois, Eder Militao and Arda Guler on the list of Real players who have suffered knee injuries.
Camavinga’s injury adds to Real’s woes after winger Vinicius Jr was forced off with a thigh injury during Brazil’s 2-1 loss to Colombia on Thursday.
Real is second in La Liga with 32 points from 13 matches. It plays Cadiz in their next league game on November 26, after the international break.
- WPL 2024: Asha’s five-wicket haul helps RCB defeat UP Warriorz in a thriller
- WFI says wrestling trials for Asian Championships and Olympic qualifier will be held on March 10, 11
- Ranji Trophy quarterfinal: Indrajith steps up as Tamil Nadu asserts control over Saurashtra on Day 2
- Premier League: Fulham punctures Man Utd’s feel-good factor, Villa hits Forest for four
- La Liga: Barcelona breezes past Getafe 4-0 to climb to second place