Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham has joined Aston Villa on loan until the end of the season.
The 20-year-old moves to the Championship despite having been linked with Ligue 1 side Bordeaux.
"I'm excited for this new chapter," the striker told Villa's official website.
"Aston Villa are a big club that belongs in the Premier League and I'm here to help them achieve that.
"At this stage of my career, I need games and this is a great place for me to come and showcase my talent. I can't wait to get started."
Abraham scored 23 goals in 41 Championship appearances on loan at Bristol City in 2016-17.
He spent last term with Swansea City, scoring eight times in all competitions.
The England international could make his debut against Sheffield United on Saturday.
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 2 Semifinal 2024: Sai Kishore picks fifer vs Mumbai; Mantri, Solanki rebuild for MP
- NBA roundup: LeBron James hits milestone, but Nuggets win
- De Minaur sinks Ruud to retain Mexican Open crown
- India climbs to top spot in WTC standings after Australia beats New Zealand
- LeBron James reaches 40,000 points to extend his record as the NBA’s scoring leader