Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham has joined Aston Villa on loan until the end of the season.
The 20-year-old moves to the Championship despite having been linked with Ligue 1 side Bordeaux.
"I'm excited for this new chapter," the striker told Villa's official website.
"Aston Villa are a big club that belongs in the Premier League and I'm here to help them achieve that.
"At this stage of my career, I need games and this is a great place for me to come and showcase my talent. I can't wait to get started."
Abraham scored 23 goals in 41 Championship appearances on loan at Bristol City in 2016-17.
He spent last term with Swansea City, scoring eight times in all competitions.
The England international could make his debut against Sheffield United on Saturday.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 5: Mumbai nears win vs Saurashtra; Padikkal scores 114 Karnataka; Punjab 251 all out vs TN
- LeBron’s son Bronny James set to return after cardiac arrest
- LeBron James’ business manager said he bet on NBA games through illegal bookie - report
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023: Know the coaches of all 12 teams
- Australia’s Matildas back netballers in pay dispute, says striker Simon