Everton defender Michael Keane has signed a new five-year contract, the club said on Sunday.
Centre back Keane, 27, earned a recall to Gareth Southgate's England squad this week and capped a memorable few days with a new contract to keep him at Goodison Park until 2025.
“I have loved my three years at Everton and am looking forward to seeing what the future holds,” he told evertontv. “The manager (Carlo Ancelotti) is one of the best there has been. I am not happy just staying where I am at the minute. I want to keep improving and keep learning.”
Keane played every minute for Everton after the resumption of the 2019-20 Premier League season and has made 107 appearances in all competitions since signing from Burnley 2017.
- IND vs SA Live Score, 1st T20I updates: India Captain Suryakumar Yadav eyes another series win v South Africa
- Guwahati Masters: Ashwini-Tanisha pair beats Taipei duo to win Super 100 title
- IND-W vs ENG -W Live Score: India v England 3rd women’s T20 preview, streaming info; Toss at 6:30 PM
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: After domestic career rejuvenation at Kerala, Shreyas Gopal hopes for IPL resurgence
- Next Gen: Raksha Kandasamy, smashing her way to the top