Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has returned to the club after recovering from his recent back operation.
Guardiola is resuming his duties after three weeks away, with City confirming his return on Wednesday.
Assistant coach Juanma Lillo has been in charge since the 52-year-old Guardiola traveled to Spain for the procedure.
In Guardiola’s absence, City beat Sheffield United and Fulham to maintain the 100% start to its Premier League title defense. City’s squad is beginning to gather following the international break.
City returns to Premier League action on Saturday at West Ham before its defense of the Champions League begins at home against Red Star Belgrade on Tuesday.
- Al Hilal vs Al Nassr LIVE Score, HIL 0-0 NAS, Saudi Pro League: Ronaldo’s shot saved by Bono, all square at HALF TIME in Riyadh derby
- India Women’s squads for Tests, England T20Is announced: Saika Ishaque, Shubha Satheesh get maiden call-ups
- SA vs IND: Sai Sudharsan ‘lost for words’ after maiden India call-up for South Africa ODIs
- F1’s Williams Racing re-signs Logan Sargeant for 2024
- India vs Australia Highlights, 4th T20I: IND beats AUS by 20 runs and claims the series win