Mohamed Salah is vital to Liverpool's Premier League and Champions League ambitions, according to Simon Mignolet.
The Egyptian netted his 15th goal of the season in Saturday's 1-1 draw against former club Chelsea as his fine form continued.
READ: Willian's stroke of luck denies Salah his moment
Jurgen Klopp's side was pegged back by Willian's fortuitous late leveller, but goalkeeper Mignolet is hopeful Mohamed Salah can inspire Liverpool to success this season.
"He's very important for us, not only with scoring goals and creating but also the way he defends and works hard for the team when we're not in possession," the Belgian told the club's official website.
"Let's hope he can continue in the same manner."
Willian's 85th-minute equaliser at Anfield came from what appeared to be a cross, with Mignolet left stranded by the flight of the ball.
The result came after the Reds surrendered a 3-0 lead to draw 3-3 with Sevilla in Europe on Tuesday and Mignolet feels Klopp's men were unfortunate in both matches.
ALSO READ: Henderson hails 'fantastic' Salah after Chelsea pegs Liverpool
"I think we deserved twice to win the games and that didn't happen," he added.
"We have to keep going, we've got loads of games to come and we'll recover and get ready for the next one."
Latest on Sportstar
- Gundogan is HIM: Man City midfielder stakes claim to be best signing of Guardiola era
- Indian sports news wrap, June 4
- Pavlyuchenkova not expecting red carpet for Russians at Wimbledon
- Miami’s NBA Finals record after losing Game 1: Five losses, three titles; But are the Nuggets too spicy for the Heat?
- Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao; La Liga LIVE: When and where to watch Benzema’s last game; Streaming Info; Predicted XI