Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool has an enviable home record against Pep Guardiola's Manchester City, losing just one of its last 28 games at Anfield, its only setback being a 2-1 defeat way back in May 2003.
The Reds' most recent 16 encounters with City at Anfield have returned 11 wins and five draws. Liverpool's only defeat in its past 50 Premier League games against all opposition came against Guardiola's side in January.
Liverpool has also won more EPL games against reigning champion (21) than any other team in the competition's history.
Guardiola's side has lost two of its last seven league games, having been beaten just once in 23 prior to that, but it has won 13 of its past 15 away matches.
Suffice to say, Sunday's encounter promises to be a crackerjack of a contest.
- PCB waives off 50 per cent match fee fine imposed on Azam for displaying Palestine flag
- IND vs AUS Live Streaming Info, 3rd T20I: When and where to watch India vs Australia T20 series live?
- Indian sports news wrap, November 28
- No penalties for players taking part in Russian exhibition event: WTA
- Australia updates T20I squad for India tour, six World Cup winners returning home