Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo has joined Argentina's Boca Juniors for an undisclosed fee, the Premier League club said on Tuesday.
Rojo joined United from Portugal's Sporting Lisbon in August 2014 and made 222 appearances for the English club, scoring two goals.
"Marcos Rojo has completed his transfer to Boca Juniors," United said in a statement.
"The 30-year-old will return to his homeland on a permanent basis, after agreeing terms with the reigning Argentinian champions."
Rojo spent the second half of last season on loan at Estudiantes before returning to United, but has not played for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's team this season.
He made his last United appearance in a 3-1 win over Brighton & Hove Albion in November 2019.
Latest on Sportstar
- Fiorentina vs West Ham, UEFA Conference League LIVE streaming info:
- French Open 2023, June 7 schedule: Swiatek, Jabeur and Rune in action in quarterfinals; H2H records, streaming info
- Alcaraz beats Tsitsipas, sets up French Open semifinal clash with Djokovic
- French Open 2023 HIGHLIGHTS: Alcaraz, Djokovic set up semifinal clash
- WTC Final 2023: Broad hopes Pujara and Kohli make Australia toil ahead of the Ashes