Aaron Ramsey would be a great signing for Juventus, according to the club's former midfielder Andrea Pirlo.
Ramsey is set to leave Arsenal at the end of the season after the Premier League side withdrew its offer of a contract renewal, to the player's surprise.
Serie A champions Juve is reportedly among the European clubs keen to sign Ramsey, who will be available to conduct negotiations over a free transfer next month.
And Pirlo believes Juve, who signed Emre Can from Arsenal's Premier League rivals Liverpool in similar circumstances last year, would be boosted by Ramsey's arrival.
"Ramsey is a great purchase," Pirlo said on Sky Sport Italia .
"Juventus are preparing another excellent deal. He is a strong player and could do very well."
However, Juve is likely to face strong competition as reports have indicated Ligue 1 leaders Paris Saint-Germain is ready to seal a January move for Wales international Ramsey.
Despite his 10-year Arsenal stay seemingly coming towards its conclusion, Ramsey has made 16 Premier League appearances this term, scoring once.
Arsenal is reportedly interested in Sevilla midfielder Ever Banega as a potential Ramsey replacement.
- Shooting HIGHLIGHTS Asian Games 2023: Sift Kaur wins gold with WR, India wins 25m women’s pistol team gold - Hangzhou 2022 updates
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: Manav,Manush Shah wins doubles R-64, Qualifies for R-32; Sathiyan, Manika in Mixed Doubles next
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 27 - LIVE - Sift Kaur wins gold with WR in shooting; India wins gold, silver in shooting team event; Moves on 5th with 5 gold, 22 medals in total
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Warner reaches fifty in 32 balls as Australia launches attack in PowerPlay vs India
- Asian Games 2023, September 27 Live Updates: Esha bags silver in 25m pistol, Samra wins 50m rifle 3p gold, Anant wins silver in men’s skeet; India 5th with 22 medals