Seven players will leave Leicester City when their contracts expire in June, officials from the club who were relegated from the Premier League said on Monday.
Youri Tielemans, Caglar Soyuncu, Daniel Amartey, Nampalys Mendy, Ryan Bertrand, Ayoze Perez and Tete will leave the club.
“The Football Club extends its thanks to all seven players for their contributions during their time with Leicester City and wishes them every success in the next stages of their respective careers,” Leicester said in a statement.
Dean Smith’s side failed to stay in the English top flight this season and were relegated after finishing 18th.
The club added that it is still in talks with captain Jonny Evans to extend his contract.
- Bayern vs Man United LIVE, BAY 0-0 MUN, Champions League 2023-24: Match kicks-off; Bavarians start as favourites
- Asian Games 2023: Indian football looks for silver lining in Hangzhou; Mandhana eyes win cricket’s quarterfinal
- Bayern Munich vs Manchester United, Champions League: Stage set for tactical showdown of Ten Hag and Tuchel
- India-W vs Malaysia-W Dream11 Prediction, Asian Games quarterfinal: Predicted XI, fantasy teams, squads for Hangzhou 2023
- India to face Pakistan in away tie in Davis Cup 2024 World Group I Play-Off