Liverpool warmed up for Wednesday's Europa League final against Sevilla in Basel with a 1-1 draw at West Bromwich Albion. Salomon Rondon gave the Baggies the lead after some fine work by teenager Jonathan Leko but Jordan Ibe's superb solo goal restored parity. The Reds finished eight in the Premier League table.
Everton looked revitalised by the sacking of much-maligned manager Roberto Martinez as it defeated relegated Norwich City 3-0 at Goodison Park thanks to goals from James McCarthy, Leighton Baines with a penalty and Kevin Mirallas.
Southampton booked a Europa League place with a 4-1 thrashing of Crystal Palace at St Mary's, with the goals coming from Sadio Mane, Graziano Pelle, Ryan Bertrand and Steven Davis.
Seventh-placed West Ham United was beaten 2-1 at Stoke City, which means it needs sixth-placed United to defeat Palace in the FA Cup final to qualify for the Europa League. Stoke overtook Chelsea to finish ninth.
Watford drew 2-2 with Sunderland in the last match for departing Hornets boss Quique Sanchez Flores.
- WPL 2024: Form and captaincy of Mandhana has helped RCB ooze confidence, says Devine
- WPL 2024: Dominant Delhi Capitals hands Gujarat Giants fourth straight loss
- Gujarat Giants’ Sayali Satghare becomes first-ever concussion substitute in WPL history
- Premier League 2023-24: Foden brace helps Man City win Manchester Derby 3-1 over United after dream comeback
- Women’s Super League: Title-chasing Arsenal beats Tottenham 1-0 as Alessia Russo scores