West Brom has confirmed that out-of-contract pair Stephane Sessegnon and Victor Anichebe will leave the club.
Sessegnon and Anichebe were not offered new deals and depart The Hawthorns, although long-serving midfielder James Morrison is discussing a fresh contract.
After arriving in 2013, 31-year-old Sessegnon scored eight goals in 92 appearances. Anichebe, who sent a farewell message to West Brom's supporters on Monday, was on the scoresheet nine times in 63 matches, while the 28-year-old managed just three Premier League starts this term.
"The two lads worked really hard for me and were as good as gold," coach Tony Pulis said. "Everybody at the club wishes them all the best in their future careers."
Morrison, who has been at West Brom since 2007, injured his hamstring in January and did not make a Premier League appearance in the second half of the season, but remains in dialogue with the club about a renewal.
- Bahrain Grand Prix: F1 champion Verstappen of Red Bull on pole for season-opener
- Ranji Trophy semifinal: Chandrakant Pandit eyes victory against former side as Vidarbha, Madhya Pradesh face off
- German Open 2024: Jolly-Gayatri bow out of quarterfinals, lose to Chinese pair of Jing-Min
- Mohun Bagan vs Jamshedpur FC highlights, MBSG 3-0 JFC, ISL 2023-24: Sadiku, Cummings, Petratos goals guide Mariners to comfortable win
- ISL 2023-24: Mohun Bagan Super Giant cruises to win against Jamshedpur FC