Watford has announced the signing of Craig Dawson, who joins the Premier League side from West Brom.
Dawson made 225 appearances for the Baggies but has agreed a four-year deal with Watford, which paid West Brom a reported £5.5million.
Former England Under-21 international Dawson becomes the beaten FA Cup finalist's first signing ahead of the 2019-20 season.
Heurelho Gomes penned a one-year contract extension last week, the veteran goalkeeper reversing his previously announced intention to retire.
Latest on Sportstar
- French Open 2023: Swiatek to face Gauff in quarterfinals after Tsurenko retires unwell
- French Open 2023: Rune beats Cerundolo in final set tiebreak, sets up quarterfinal rematch with Ruud
- Seven punished by Spanish government for racist insults against Vinicius
- Nacho, Fati called up to Spain squad for Nations League finals
- Asian U20 Athletics Championship: Shivam bags silver in javelin throw; Shakeel wins bronze in 800m