Arsene Wenger believes Mesut Ozil has blossomed in his new Arsenal role after starring in their impressive victory away to Stoke City.
Ozil scored with an impressive chip during the Gunners' 4-1 win on Saturday as his team continued its strong run of results since switching to a 3-4-3 system.
The formation sees the Germany international and Alexis Sanchez line up behind a lone striker, Olivier Giroud against Stoke, and the trio combined to score all four of Arsenal's goals at the bet365 Stadium.
Since Wenger's change to the new system, Arsenal has won six of its seven matches, with Ozil's adaption to his own role impressing the manager.
"That is what you want from him," Wenger said to Arsenal Player after the Stoke win.
"I think that he has blossomed in this position now and overall he enjoys it.
"I must say, individually when the confidence is high in the team, you see that all the players play well."
Having beaten Stoke, Arsenal will conclude its Premier League season with matches at home to Sunderland and Everton as it seeks a top-four finish, before facing rival Chelsea in a huge FA Cup final.
Wenger continued: "I think this result is a continuity of what we have done during the week.
"We played well against Man United, we played well at Southampton and again here. So overall, I think we had an exceptional performance, we have a great team spirit and I am very proud of what we did.
"We have not a lot of recovery because the games come very thick and fast and we just have to maintain the focus and prepare well for the next one."
Relegated Sunderland visits the Emirates Stadium on Tuesday.
- India vs England Live Score, 4th Test Day 1: India looks to take 3-1 lead, England eyes comeback; Toss updates, streaming info
- IND vs ENG 4th Test Dream11 Prediction: India vs England predicted playing XI, fantasy team, squads
- IPL 2024 schedule announced for first 21 games: Full list of matches, fixtures, dates, venues, timings in IST
- WPL 2024: Fatima Jaffer, the fascinating story of a rare ambidextrous bowler
- WPL 2024: Defending champion Mumbai Indians clashes against Delhi Capitals in tournament opener