FC Goa mutually agreed to terminate the contracts of goalkeeper Laxmikant Kattimani and defender Nirmal Chettri on Sunday.
Kattimani made 39 appearances for the Gaurs over five seasons. He was part of the squad which made it to the 2015 Indian Super League (ISL) final.
Nirmal joined FC Goa in 2018 after impressing for Kerala Blasters and NorthEast United. He, however, made only one appearance for FC Goa during the 2018-19 season.
FC Goa starts its ISL campaign on October 23 when it hosts Chennaiyin FC at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Fatorda, Goa.
- Dominica withdraws its bid to co-host the T20 World Cup 2024
- PKL: Which defender the most tackle points in a single Pro Kabaddi League match?
- PKL: Who has the most raid points in a single Pro Kabaddi League match?
- Cristiano Ronaldo faces USD1B class-action lawsuit after promoting for Binance NFTs
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC denies Punjab FC its first win of the season in 3-3 draw