USA's Megan Rapinoe won the Golden Boot for her six goals in the tournament, beating teammate Alex Morgan for the honour, having scored and assisted in fewer minutes.
Rapinoe played a role in USA's final victory against Netherlands, as she scored from the spot in the 62nd minute.
Megan Rapinoe, aged 34 years 2 days, also became the oldest goal scorer in a Women's World Cup final.
The 34-year-old also became the first player to score a penalty in a World Cup final, and the third player to convert three penalties at a single World Cup.
Re-live the World Cup final: USA 2-0 Netherlands - USWNT crowned four-time champion
Rapinoe started her Golden Boot campaign with one goal in the group stage, and followed it up with back-to-back braces. She tied for the lead as top scorer early in the tournament and continued to keep her name in the mix in the knockout stage.
After the USA breezed through the group with 18 total goals, the USWNT only scored four in the knockouts, with Rapinoe scoring all of them.
On Sunday, Rapinoe also won the Golden Ball, with teammate Rose Lavelle, who scored the winning goal against Netherlands, who won the Bronze Ball.
List of all awards:
Golden Boot: Megan Rapinoe (USA), Silver Boot: Alex Morgan (USA), Bronze Boot: Ellen White (ENG)
Golden Ball: Megan Rapinoe (USA), Silver Ball: Lucy Bronze (ENG), Bronze Ball: Rose Lavelle (USA)
Golden Glove: Sari van Veenendaal (NED)
Young Player: Giulia Gwinn (GER)
Fair Play: France
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023 LIVE Score, Puneri Paltan vs U Mumba: PP 16-6 UM, Puneri leads over Mumba at HALF TIME, Naveen, Ashu shine as Dabang Delhi beats Bengaluru Bulls 38-31
- Man United wins hat trick of Premier League awards as crisis talk quietens for Ten Hag
- Premier League: Pochettino says pressure at Chelsea is ‘massive’ but future bright
- Uganda’s T20 World Cup qualification an indication how cricket is spreading in Africa
- ISL 2023-24: East Bengal looks to continue winning momentum against Punjab FC