Sergio Aguero responded to the criticism he received for calling France midfielder Eduardo Camavinga a “d*** face” when Argentina celebrated its third World Cup win.
“First of all, I have nothing against him, and secondly, it was a party joke. Also, if you search on stream, he always joked with his name. Don’t look for problems pa,” tweeted Aguero.
During a live session on Instagram, the former Argentina and Manchester City striker was heard making a filthy remark about the Real Madrid player.
Aguero, 34, had to end his career in December 2021 after cardiologists found a cardiac arrhythmia in his heart. However, that did not stop him from joining the Argentina squad in Qatar. He was seen celebrating the win with Argentina’s World Cup-winning team.
Aguero joined the Argentina camp at Qatar University and shared a room with his childhood friend Lionel Messi, the player of the tournament. On Sunday, Argentina beat France 4-2 in the penalty shootout to win its first World Cup since 1986, when Diego Maradona won it for the La Albiceleste.
- Poland, Israel Under-21 players refuse to play first minute at Euro Qualifying
- Legends T-20 League ensures financial security to players post-retirement, says Pragyan Ojha
- Aditi Ashok slips to 44th at season-ending event in LPGA
- IND vs AUS, World Cup 2023 Final: Cummins keen on silencing one-sided home crowd
- Wagner replaces injured Henry for Bangladesh Tests