Ryan Giggs is hopeful of starting Gareth Bale and Aaron Ramsey in Wales' crucial Euro 2020 qualifier with Hungary after using both players in the win over Azerbaijan.
Bale made his first appearance in a month on Saturday as Wales eased to a 2-0 victory in Baku that ensures its bid to qualify automatically for next year's tournament will go down to the final games.
The Real Madrid forward has been carrying a calf injury and lasted an hour before being replaced by Juventus midfielder Ramsey, who has also struggled for playing time of late due to a thigh problem.
Giggs is yet to have both players on the pitch during qualifying but is optimistic of that changing against Hungary in Cardiff on Tuesday,
"We've still got to assess them," he said at his post-match news conference. "Getting Gareth off pretty early on and giving Aaron some minutes helped.
"Aaron showed his quality when he came on, but it's a quick turnaround. Gareth was blowing a little bit, which is understandable, but hopefully I'll have the option of starting both on Tuesday."
Wales is now unbeaten in four Group E games since back-to-back away losses in June and is within a point of second-place Hungary, while Slovakia is a point behind ahead of its game in hand against Croatia later on Saturday.
Victory for Wales against Hungary, coupled with Slovakia failing to take maximum points from their remaining two matches, would be enough for Giggs' men to secure automatic qualification for Euro 2020.
- Shubman Gill reaches fourth spot in ODI batting rankings
- World Athletics Championships 2023 LIVE updates, Day 5: India’s Jeswin 12th in long jump qualification, Sreeshankar falters; latest results
- Praggnanandhaa vs Carlsen Final LIVE Updates, Round 2 Chess World Cup 2023: Pragg eyes historic win with black pieces against Carlsen after first round ends in draw
- World Athletics Championships 2023: Richardson and Jackson on course for 200m showdown
- Praggnanandhaa vs Carlsen Round 1 Final Highlights, Chess World Cup 2023: Pragg draws against Carlsen with white; Abasov beats Caruana