The talks involving stakeholders of Indian football and representatives from FIFA and AFC seems to have taken a positive turn as reports suggest that the Indian Super League (ISL) and the I-League are set to have a promotion-relegation process from this season.
More to follow....
- Ghana striker Raphael Dwamena dies at 28 after suffering a cardiac arrest mid-game
- Premier League: Solanke brace lifts Bournemouth out of relegation zone with win over Newcastle
- Fernandez leads Canada into Billie Jean King Cup final after win over Czechs
- Juventus moves top of Serie A with 2-1 win over Cagliari
- Vinicius and Rodrygo score twice as Real thrash Valencia 5-1