Liverpool centre back Ibrahima Konate was called up to France's senior squad for the first time on Saturday, with the 23-year-old replacing the injured Raphael Varane in its Nations League squad.
The French football federation said Varane had suffered muscular pain in his left high which would rule him out of its next three games.
READ: France’s Benzema drops appeal over sex-tape conviction
France, which lost 2-1 to Denmark in Friday's Nations League Group A1 clash, faces Croatia home and away and travels to Austria for its upcoming matches.
World champion France won the Nations League last year after beating Spain in the final.
Latest on Sportstar
- WTC Final India vs Australia LIVE Score: Rohit’s IND Playing XI in focus at Oval; Weather updates, Dream11 prediction
- WTC Final 2023: Oval pitch report; India, Australia playing record; key stats
- Moeen Ali to join England squad for Ashes, confirms ECB
- India vs Netherlands, FIH Pro League 2022-23, June 7: Preview, head-to-head, live streaming info
- WTC final 2023: Kishan or Bharat as India wicketkeeper? Farokh Engineer weighs in