Liverpool centre back Ibrahima Konate was called up to France's senior squad for the first time on Saturday, with the 23-year-old replacing the injured Raphael Varane in its Nations League squad.
The French football federation said Varane had suffered muscular pain in his left high which would rule him out of its next three games.
France, which lost 2-1 to Denmark in Friday's Nations League Group A1 clash, faces Croatia home and away and travels to Austria for its upcoming matches.
World champion France won the Nations League last year after beating Spain in the final.
- Former India cricketer Lalchand Rajput appointed UAE head coach
- Take Bairstow out of firing line: Cook urges England to bench the out-of-form batter
- Royal Challengers Bangalore WPL 2024 team analysis: Squad depth, players to watch out, fixtures
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Bumrah released from squad; KL Rahul ruled out due to injury
- Japan women’s captain condemns AFC over venue switch for Paris Olympics Qualifier against North Korea