Indian Super League (ISL) club East Bengal FC announced the departure of Stephen Constantine as the head coach on Tuesday.
Constantine, who had previously coached the Indian national team ac ross stints, joined the Red and Golds last year and led the club to a ninth-place finish in the ISL.
The club suffered disappointing exits in both the Durand Cup and Super Cup early in the group stages.
Latest on Sportstar
- Jabeur overcomes slow start to reach French Open fourth round
- Cerundolo downs Fritz to reach second week of slam for first time
- Nuggets coach says ‘We haven’t done a damn thing’ in NBA Finals
- Haddad Maia becomes first Brazilian woman to reach French Open last 16 in 44 years
- Fan arrested for ‘97’ slogan on shirt