Indian Super League (ISL) club East Bengal FC announced the departure of Stephen Constantine as the head coach on Tuesday.
Constantine, who had previously coached the Indian national team ac ross stints, joined the Red and Golds last year and led the club to a ninth-place finish in the ISL.
The club suffered disappointing exits in both the Durand Cup and Super Cup early in the group stages.
- Davis Cup: Sinner has last laugh vs Djokovic, beats him twice to send Italy to the final
- Mohammed Shami, the good samaritan - shares video after helping road accident victim in Nainital
- Squash’s Olympic dream: Indian players eye glory in Los Angeles 2028 after Asian Games triumph
- Toto Wolff fed up with explanations for Mercedes’ poor performance
- ISL 2023-24 points table LIVE: Kerala Blasters at the top, Indian Super League standings in Round 6