The Indian Super League (ISL) on Friday announced the dates for the 2022-23 season playoffs and final scheduled to be played in March. The playoffs will start from March 3 with the final being played on March 18.
The top two teams at the end of the league stage will automatically qualify for the semifinals. Teams finishing third to sixth will feature in a single-leg play-off to determine the other two semifinalists.
- ⦿ Knockout 1: March 3 – Bengaluru (Home team) vs Kerala Blasters (Away team)
- ⦿ Knockout 2: March 4 – ATK Mohun Bagan (Home team) vs Odisha FC (Away team)
- ⦿ Semifinal 1 – 1st leg: March 7 – Mumbai City FC (Home team) vs Bengaluru FC
- ⦿ Semifinal 2 – 1st leg: March 9 – Hyderabad FC (Home team) vs ATK Mohun Bagan
- ⦿ Semifinal 1 – 2nd leg: March 12 – Bengaluru FC (Home team) vs Mumbai City FC
- ⦿ Semifinal 2 – 2nd leg: March 13 – ATK Mohun Bagan (Home team) vs Hyderabad FC
The venue of the final will be announced later.
Mumbai City FC and Hyderabad FC have already qualified for the knockout round.