ATK Mohun Bagan goalkeeper Arindam Bhattacharya clinched the Golden Glove award for the 2020-21 Indian Super League season.
ISL FINAL HIGHLIGHTS|
Arindam pipped Mumbai City FC's Amrinder Singh to the honour after guiding his team to the ISL 2020-21 final at the Fatorda Stadium in Margao on Saturday.
TOP-FIVE GOALKEEPERS IN THE GOLDEN GLOVE RACE:
- Brazil forward Ary Borges scores the first hat-trick of the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023
- IND vs WI 2nd Test, Day 4 Highlights: Ashwin picks two, West Indies 76/2 in 365 chase vs India at stumps
- FIFA Women’s World Cup: New Zealand on the brink of knockouts, Norway looks to bounce back
- Deodhar Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 1: South 303/8; North loses four to Kaverappa in chase; East, West win
- Mbappe-PSG controversy: Captain Marquinhos hopes for quick solution to transfer drama