The Football Sports Development Limited (FSDL) announced the schedule for the Indian Super League (ISL) 2020-21 playoffs on Wednesday.
The Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Fatorda will host the final on March 13 for the second successive season in a record third final at the venue.
With the league phase ending on February 28, the first-leg semifinals will be held on Friday, March 5, and Saturday, March 6. The return legs are scheduled on Monday, March 8, and Tuesday, March 9.
The semi-finals will be played across two venues - GMC Stadium, Bambolim and Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Fatorda.
The two-legged ties will not hold the 'Away Goal' rule for the semifinals. Teams with the higher goal aggregate in their respective ties will progress to the final.
The season played behind closed doors has hosted stiff action as two spots are still to be taken in the semifinals race with six teams in contention. Current league leader ATK Mohun Bagan (36 points) and second-placed Mumbai City FC (34 points) are the only sides to have secured qualification for the playoffs.
ALSO READ |
The stakes will be high as the team finishing on top of the table will be crowned League Shield Winners, earning a direct group-stage entry into the AFC Champions League next season.
Latest on Sportstar
- Benzema scores on farewell but Real held at home by Bilbao
- RMA 1-1 ATH; La Liga Highlights: Benzema goal helps Real Madrid secure draw against Athletic Bilbao
- Saudi Arabia’s Al Ittihad to sign Benzema on two-year deal - Saudi state media
- Karim Benzema scores in his final game for Real Madrid
- Two-time major winner Morikawa exits Memorial with back spasms