Juventus is set to have money to splash at the end of the season.
Eight-time reigning Serie A champions Juve are repeating the rewards of their domestic dominance. And it could see some of Europe's elite join Cristiano Ronaldo in Turin.
TOP STORY - JUVENTUS REACHES FOR THE STARS
Juventus is eyeing a blockbuster signing, with Kylian Mbappe , Neymar and Paul Pogba the targets, according to Gazzetta dello Sport .
Italian champions Juve are reportedly set to announce an increase of capital by EUR 300 million as they establish their position among Europe's elite clubs.
PSG's superstar pair Mbappe and Neymar fit the profile of a future eye-catching signing, as well as Manchester United's former Juve midfielder Pogba, Gazzetta says.
The report also mentions Borussia Dortmund sensation Jadon Sancho , Atletico Madrid's Joao Felix and Tottenham forward Son Heung-min .
- Manchester Evening News reports Manchester United is confident about signing James Maddison from Leicester City. After splashing out a world-record fee for a defender to lure Harry Maguire from Leicester, United is said to have its eyes on another Foxes star as it looks to add quality in the attacking third.
- Real Madrid is considering a move for AC Milan full-back David Calabria , according to Fichajes.net . The alternatives would be RB Leipzig's Lukas Klostermann and Youcef Atal from Nice as Madrid reportedly looks to replace Alvaro Odriozola.
- West Ham and Wolves are eyeing January moves for Milan star Suso , says The Sun . The former Liverpool attacker was wanted by Roma during the previous window.
- Soccer Link says Paris Saint-Germain is monitoring Chelsea defender Tariq Lamptey and plans to sign him at the end of the season. The 19-year-old's contract expires at the end of the campaign.
- Arsenal will have to spend GBP 30.1million (EUR 35m) if it wants to make Dani Ceballos ' loan deal from Real Madrid permanent, according to El Desmarque .
- Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich rejected an offer from a Middle East-based consortium to buy the Premier League club, The Daily Telegraph reports.
- The Guardian says Manchester City is stepping up its pursuit to sign in-demand Napoli star Fabian Ruiz . Fabian is also being targeted by Barcelona and Madrid .