Eden Hazard will not be involved in Real Madrid's LaLiga game against Real Mallorca following the birth of his fourth child.
According to reports, Hazard's wife, Natacha, gave birth to a boy late on Friday.
The Belgium international was excluded from the 19-man travelling list released ahead of Madrid's flight out for Saturday's fixture.
Hazard's absence leaves Zinedine Zidane lacking two first-choice wingers, with Gareth Bale unavailable after limping through the final stages of Wales' 1-1 draw against Croatia last weekend.
Luka Modric suffered bruising to his right quadriceps in the same Euro 2020 qualifier and also misses the Mallorca match, as does Dani Carvajal.
Brahim Diaz and little-used striker Mariano Diaz will both hope to make their first appearances of the season.
- .01 seconds shy of Usha’s 39-year-old record, Vithya Ramraj looks to hurdle into record books
- Hazlewood: Pace guns to propel Australia at World Cup
- UEFA hosts women football stars for expert advice, then it thanks ousted Luis Rubiales for his service
- India vs Pakistan Reserve Day weather updates, Asia Cup Super 4: Play resumes after rain relents
- India vs Sri Lanka Colombo LIVE weather updates, Asia Cup 2023: Will rain affect IND vs SL match today?