Samuel Umtiti suffered an injury in only the second day since Barcelona resumed training sessions at the Ciutat Esportiva.
The centre-back sustained a problem to his right calf, the LaLiga leader confirmed in a short statement.
Barca was back training on Friday after players and staff were given coronavirus tests to ensure it was safe for them to return.
On Saturday, players were separated across three pitches in order to undergo sessions while maintaining social distancing.
LaLiga teams have been granted permission to use training facilities again as part of gradual steps towards the planned resumption of the competition in June.
Barca WAS two points clear of Real Madrid at the top of the table when the season was suspended indefinitely in March.
- IND vs ENG Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 4: IND 106/3, needs 86 runs to win; India loses Rohit, Patidar in quick succession
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 4 Quarterfinal updates: Anubhav picks 5 to help MP comeback; Shorey departs after fifty
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Most runs by Indian batters in home series - Jaiswal equals Kohli at 2nd spot, Gavaskar at top
- NBA suspends five players for roles in Heat-Pelicans brawl
- MLS: Lionel Messi scores late as Inter Miami salvages 1-1 draw against LA Galaxy