Manchester United’s boss Erik ten Hag has been confirmed as the Premier League’s Manager of the Month for September.
Ten Hag becomes the first United manager to win the accolade since Ole Gunnar Solskjaer being named manager of the month, way back in 2019.
The Dutchman beat fellow top-flight bosses Antonio Conte and Gary O’Neil - of Tottenham Hotspur and AFC Bournemouth, respectively – to claim the prize after guiding the Reds to wins against Arsenal and Leicester City.
Rashford scoops Player of the Month award
Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford was named Premier League Player of the Month for the month of September.
Rashford assisted Jadon Sancho, who scored the decisive goal, in the away win against Leicester City and dropped yet another brilliant performance against Arsenal, providing a goal to United’s new recruit Antony before getting a brace for himself.
United currently sits fifth in the premier league points table with three wins from the last five games.
Manchester United will travel to the Ethihad Stadium on October 2 for the Manchester derby.
- Brigadier Harcharan Singh honoured with Sportstar Hero Unsung Champion award at ‘Focus Punjab’ Sports Conclave
- Punjab’s sports policy unparalleled in the country, says Sports Minister Gurmeet Singh Meet Hayer
- San Diego Open: Vekic, Yastremska advance to second round
- Uday Saharan wins Emerging Hero award at the Sportstar ‘Focus Punjab’ Conclave
- WPL 2024: Struggling UP Warriorz eyes comeback against dominant Mumbai Indians