Manchester United will face LASK in the last 16 of the Europa League, while Inter shall meet La Liga side Getafe.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side, which thrashed Club Brugge 6-1 on aggregate in the last 32, will travel to Austria for the first leg before hosting the Bundesliga leader.
In terms of UEFA coefficient, the tie will pit the lowest-ranked side left in the competition against the highest-ranked side.
Antonio Conte's Inter faces a tough task in the form of Getafe, which knocked out Ajax in the previous round, while Olympiacos - fresh from defeating Arsenal in extra time - tackles another English side in Wolves.
Steven Gerrard's Rangers will take on Bayer Leverkusen, and five-time winner Sevilla plays Roma.
The matches will be played across March 12 and March 19.
Latest on Sportstar
- Swiatek vs Muchova HIGHLIGHTS, French Open 2023 women’s final: Iga wins 6-2, 5-7, 6-4; defends title
- Swiatek wins third French Open title, beats Muchova in a thriller
- French Open finalist Ruud hopes Grand Slam dreams gain lift-off
- Djokovic in perfect place after crashing Alcaraz’s party
- ‘History hovering’ over Djokovic as Grand Slam record beckons