Just over a year after Diego Maradona’s death, the first episode of a biographical series about his life aired on Argentinean TV following a premiere at the Argentinos Juniors stadium, the same one where El Diez began his professional career in the mid-1970s.
“Maradona: Blessed Dream,” which was endorsed by the idol himself before his death on 25 November 2020 , was produced by Amazon Prime Video and from Friday will be available in full on the streaming platform in more than 240 countries.
Maradona, who would have turned 61 this Saturday, signed the contract in 2019 that gave birth to the autobiographical series, although it does not offer a condescending look at his life, according to its makers.
Maradona died last year of cardiac arrest during a home stay in the outskirts of Buenos Aires.
Seven health professionals were charged for alleged medical negligence. The case is still under investigation.
- Full list of highest T20I totals successfully chased against India: Australia sets new record in Guwahati
- IND vs AUS: Deepak Chahar added to India’s squad for T20I series against Australia
- PCB waives off 50 per cent match fee fine imposed on Azam Khan for displaying Palestine flag
- IND vs AUS: Maxwell concedes 30 runs off last over as India scores mammoth 222 against Australia in 3rd T20I
- Ruturaj Gaikwad smashes maiden international century; becomes first Indian to score T20I hundred against Australia