Blaise Matuidi sent a message of support to Juventus team-mate Paulo Dybala following his positive test for the coronavirus.
It was confirmed on Saturday that Argentina forward Dybala was the third Juve player after Matuidi and Daniele Rugani to contract COVID-19. Dybala said he and his girlfriend Oriana Sabatini have tested positive but both were in good condition.
Matuidi took to Twitter on Sunday to offer a message to Dybala.
"Keep shining bright like a joya hermano [roughly translated as jewel brother]," he posted.
Serie A remains on lockdown amid the coronavirus pandemic, with Juve top of the table.
Italy has been the worst-affected nation in terms of deaths, with 4,825 having died.
- VIDEO: Djokovic celebrates U.S Open triumph with Serbian basketball team
- King’s Cup 2023: Litmus test for India to find its next No. 9 with FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers ahead
- VIDEO: I was a little a nervous on my comeback, says KL Rahul
- Danke Seb - Sebastian Vettel bids farewell to F1 after fabled career
- Indian sailing team headed to Newport USA for World Championships