Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez have now outscored Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid in LaLiga this season.
Barcelona's star forwards have combined for 25 goals in the top flight in 2018-19, one more than each of the Madrid clubs has managed.
Messi hit a hat-trick and set up the other two goals in Barca's 5-0 thrashing of Levante on Sunday, a result that restored its three-point lead at the top.
The Argentine superstar is now on 14 goals and 10 assists for the season, making him the first player in Europe's top-five leagues to reach double figures for each statistic.
His treble has taken him to 50 strikes for the calendar year for club and country, the eighth time he has managed such a feat in the last nine years.
The win was also Messi's 323rd in LaLiga for Barca, taking him one above former club-record holder Xavi.
Suarez, who broke the deadlock on Sunday, is on 11 goals from 15 appearances in the league this term.
Barca has scored 46 goals in its 16 league matches, 17 more than second-placed Sevilla, which is the next-highest scorer.
- FACT CHECK: Did Jyothi Yarraji win gold for India at the Asian Games 2023 in Hangzhou
- Jessica Hawkins becomes first woman in five years to test an F1 car
- Asian Games 2023, LIVE Updates from Hangzhou 2022: Sailor Neha Thakur wins silver; Eabad Ali, Vishnu Saravanan bag bronze; boxer Sachin reaches round of 16
- A planned yet lucky brush with Virat Kohli
- India Gymnastics squad for Asian Games 2023: Squad, team news, India’s performance before Hangzhou