N'Golo Kante is a doubt for the second leg of Chelsea's Europa League semi-final with Eintracht Frankfurt after sustaining an injury against Watford on Saturday.
A muscular issue forced the France international off after just 10 minutes of the Premier League meeting at Stamford Bridge, with Ruben Loftus-Cheek taking his place.
Maurizio Sarri may have to plan for the visit of Eintracht on Thursday without Kante, who completed the full 90 minutes in the 1-1 first-leg draw.
Kante suffered an injury to his ribs against Burnley on April 22 but was able to play a full part in Chelsea's next two games.
- Indian sports wrap, February 27
- RCBW vs GGW WPL 2024 Live Score Updates: RCB wins toss vs Gujarat, opts to bowl; Live Streaming Info
- PKL 10: Three-time champion Patna Pirates takes on table-topper Puneri Paltan in the Pro Kabaddi semifinal
- PKL 10 Semifinal 2: Defending champion Jaipur Pink Panthers clashes against resurgent Haryana Steelers
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: No dearth of drama as India’s premier First-Class tournament heads into knockouts