Radja Nainggolan is a doubt for the Rome derby after sustaining a groin injury that has ruled him out of Belgium's friendlies against Mexico and Japan.
The Roma midfielder faces a battle to be fit to face arch-rival Lazio at Stadio Olimpico on November 18, when a victory will be important to each side's hopes of staying in touch with Serie A's top three.
Nainggolan was recalled by Belgium coach Roberto Martinez for this month's fixtures after being dropped for September's World Cup qualifiers.
In the aftermath, the 29-year-old had to clarify quotes attributed to him suggesting he will take a break from international football.
But Nainggolan must to wait to make his next appearance for Belgium after it was confirmed he will miss their matches this month due to "a small rupture in his right groin" sustained in training on Thursday.
- IND vs AUS Live Score 1st ODI: Green gets run out as Australia loses fifth wicket
- India vs Singapore, Table Tennis Live Score Asian Games: Ayhika in action; Manika loses; Harmeet leads after Sathiyan wins
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE Score, September 22 updates: India, Singapore tied 2-2 in women’s TT team match; India beats Chinese Taipei in volleyball
- Nagelsmann named head coach of Euro 2024 host Germany
- IND vs AUS Live Streaming Info, 1st ODI: Scorecard updates