Radja Nainggolan is a doubt for the Rome derby after sustaining a groin injury that has ruled him out of Belgium's friendlies against Mexico and Japan.
The Roma midfielder faces a battle to be fit to face arch-rival Lazio at Stadio Olimpico on November 18, when a victory will be important to each side's hopes of staying in touch with Serie A's top three.
Nainggolan was recalled by Belgium coach Roberto Martinez for this month's fixtures after being dropped for September's World Cup qualifiers.
In the aftermath, the 29-year-old had to clarify quotes attributed to him suggesting he will take a break from international football.
But Nainggolan must to wait to make his next appearance for Belgium after it was confirmed he will miss their matches this month due to "a small rupture in his right groin" sustained in training on Thursday.
Latest on Sportstar
- Nuggets vs Heat Live Score, Game 3: DEN 12-14 MIA; Miami leads early minutes - NBA Finals updates
- NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets, Game 2 Box Score
- Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat LIVE Streaming Info: When and where to watch the NBA Finals Game 3?
- French Open 2023: Haddad Maia upsets Jabeur, reaches semifinals
- French Open 2023: Ruud battles past Rune again, faces Zverev in semifinals