Mauro Icardi's agent and wife Wanda Nara said the Inter captain will sign a new contract, while insisting "there are no problems" with the Serie A club.
Icardi's contract does not expire until 2021 but the star forward has been linked to Real Madrid and Manchester United after Nara reiterated the Argentina international is nowhere near a renewal.
However, Nara appeared to backtrack on the future of Icardi, who has also reportedly attracted interest from Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain.
"We'll renew, there will be a new contract, don't worry," Nara told Striscia La Notizia on Canale 5.
"There is no distance, there are no problems. Of course Inter want to keep Icardi."
Icardi, 25, has scored nine Serie A goals and 14 in all competitions this season.
Inter, which is third in the standings, hosts Sassuolo at San Siro on Saturday.
- ISL 2023-24: East Bengal edges past Chennaiyin FC to push for playoffs, thanks to Nandha’s crucial goal
- UP Warriorz vs Delhi Capitals Highlights, WPL 2024: Shafali, Lanning fifties help DC to nine-wicket win over UPW
- Medvedev says Australian Open final loss against Sinner ‘easy’ to get over
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023-24 Playoffs, PKL 10 HIGHLIGHTS: Haryana Steelers beats Gujarat Giants 42-25 in Eliminator 2; Patna Pirates enters semifinal with 37-35 win over Dabang Delhi
- Hard work, determination and a bit of kismet: For RCB’s Asha Sobhana, WPL is just the start