N'Golo Kante took part in Chelsea training on Tuesday and is back in contention to face Lille in the Champions League.
The France star missed the 2-0 win over Brighton and Hove Albion on Saturday due to a hamstring complaint.
Kante has only started three matches under Frank Lampard in all competitions in 2019-20 due to a succession of injuries and has only played in three of its seven Premier League games.
The 28-year-old took part in a session at Cobham and could be available for the meeting with Lille on Wednesday at Stade Pierre Mauroy, where Chelsea will look to record its first Champions League win of the season.
Lampard's side was beaten 1-0 at Stamford Bridge by Valencia on matchday one and faces a tough trip to last season's semifinalists Ajax on October 23.
- Euro 2024 Qualifiers Preview: Italy, Netherlands, Wales aim to secure qualification
- Italy’s Spalletti asked federation before including Zaniolo in Euro squad
- Neymar responding well to treatment, says Brazil’s team doctor
- World Cup 2023: New Zealand braces for semifinal heat against India on potentially high-scoring Wankhede pitch
- World Cup qualifiers: Suarez returns to Uruguay squad, Cavani out injured