Tottenham appears close to landing a replacement for Harry Kane, while Thomas Lemar could also be set for the Premier League.
Kane needs surgery on his left hamstring and is not expected to return to training for Spurs until April.
It seems the Premier League club is nearing a move for Milan forward Krzysztof Piatek, although there are contrasting reports over the status of the deal.
And, Atletico Madrid midfielder Lemar could also be heading to London.
ALSO READ |
TOP STORY – SPURS CLOSE TO LANDING PIATEK AS KANE REPLACEMENT
Tottenham has agreed a deal worth £28million (€32.95m) for Piatek , according to The Sun .
However, the Mirror reports Spurs have had a loan bid for the 24-year-old Poland international rejected, although talks are continuing.
ALSO READ |
After netting 11 times in 21 games for Milan last season following a January move from Genoa, Piatek has four goals in 18 this campaign.
- Chelsea and Tottenham are both trying to sign Atletico's Lemar on loan until the end of the season, according to The Telegraph . Lemar is linked with an Atletico exit after just nine La Liga starts this season.
- While Christian Eriksen 's possible Spurs exit will dominate headlines this month, it appears the midfielder will not be heading to Old Trafford. Sky Sports reports Manchester United haa ruled out making a bid for the Denmark international this month.
- Searching for a right-back, Tottenham is keen on signing Barcelona's Nelson Semedo , according to the Mirror. The position has been a problem for Spurs since Kieran Trippier's off-season move to Atletico.
- Javier Hernandez 's stay at Sevilla could be coming to an end. Marca reports the club could let the forward, who has one goal in nine LaLiga games this season, leave amid apparent interest from LA Galaxy .
- Leicester City is trying to sign Juventus defender Merih Demiral , according to the Mirror . Manchester City and Everton are also reportedly interested in the Turkey international.
- Piatek aside, there may be other moves at Milan . La Gazzetta dello Sport journalist Nicolo Schira says Roma is interested in Suso and Cengiz Under could be heading to San Siro, while Milan is still eyeing Inter's Matteo Politano .
- Could David Moyes and Marouane Fellaini reunite for a third time? Sky Sports reports Moyes' West Ham is interested in signing the Shandong Luneng midfielder, who played under the Scot at Everton and Manchester United.
- Ben Stokes undergoes knee surgery ahead of India tour
- France 2030, Salt Lake City 2034 picked as preferred winter Olympics bids by IOC
- VIDEO: Tushar Shelke wins National Archery men’s title, hopes for Olympic glory
- ISL 2023-24 Stats: Diamantakos storms into Golden Boot race, Luna tops assists’ list
- IND A vs ENG A Women, 1st T20: Kashvee, Shreyanka prove their mettle as India pips England by three runs