How much will it take to retain the services of Kylian Mbappe?
Paris Saint-Germain is desperate to ward off Real Madrid, which wants to bring Mbappe to the Santiago Bernabeu.
A huge contract offer is reportedly on the horizon in Paris.
TOP STORY – PSG READYING BUMPER NEW DEAL FOR MBAPPE
Paris Saint-Germain has offered superstar Kylian Mbappe a five-year contract worth €32million per year amid interest from Real Madrid, according to journalist Nicolo Schira.
La Liga giant Madrid is reportedly ready to go all out for Mbappe at the end of the season – head coach Zinedine Zidane desperate to work with his fellow Frenchman.
Amid doubts over Neymar's future in Paris as La Liga champion Barcelona continues to be linked with a reunion, PSG is desperate to hold onto Mbappe.
- According to Calciomercato , Antonio Conte's Inter continues to dream of signing Barcelona midfielder Arturo Vidal, who wants to leave Camp Nou as soon as January.
- While Vidal could leave, Sport reports Barca is interested in signing Stefano Sensi. The Italian midfielder is on a season-long loan deal at Inter from Sassuolo.
- La Repubblica claims Lazio star Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is valued at €105m amid links to Serie A champion Juventus and Inter.
- PSG forward Edinson Cavani will not force through a move to Atletico Madrid, says Mundo Deportivo . Cavani – out of contract at the end of the season – has reportedly agreed a deal to join Atletico, however, the veteran is unwilling to leave PSG on bad terms.
- The Evening Standard says Everton's Richarlison has been considered by United as it looks to fill the void left by Romelu Lukaku. Salzburg sensation Erling Haaland tops the list of United's attacking targets, however, he is also wanted by RB Leipzig, Borussia Dortmund and Juve.
- Indian sports news wrap, September 17
- Elavenil strikes gold in Rio Shooting World Cup
- Siraj dedicates $5000 Player of the Match prize money to Sri Lankan ground staff after India’s Asia Cup win
- Christie, Yamaguchi win Hong Kong Open titles
- I perform best when coach Rana is around, says Manu Bhaker