Real Madrid will meet Barcelona in a El Clásico friendly on July 29 at Arlington, Texas, as part of six-club, eight-match preseason series that also includes Manchester United, Arsenal, AC Milan and Juventus.
This will be the third Barcelona-Real Madrid preseason matchup in the U.S. following games at Miami Gardens, Florida, in 2017 and at Houston last July.
The Soccer Champions Tour announced Friday was created by a newly formed company of the Sixth Street investment firm and will be staged in a partnership with AEG and Legends.
Matches start with Barcelona-Juventus at Santa Clara, California, on July 22 and include Real Madrid-Milan at Pasadena, California (July 23); Arsenal-Barcelona at Inglewood, California, and Real Madrid-Manchester United at Houston (both July 26); Juventus-AC Milan at Carson, California (July 27); AC Milan-Barcelona at Las Vegas (Aug. 1); and Juventus-Real Madrid at Orlando, Florida (Aug. 2).
Games are subject to approval by authorities.
England’s Premier League and Spain’s La Liga open Aug. 12 and Italy’s Serie A starts a week later.
- Coco Gauff vs Aryna Sabalenka Live, US Open 2023 Women’s Final: Gauff beats Sabalenka to win maiden Grand Slam title
- US Open 2023, Day 13 Order of Play: Gauff faces Sabalenka in women’s final, Pegula-Krajicek eye mixed doubles crown
- US Open 2023: Coco Gauff vs Aryna Sabalenka, Final Preview, Head-to-head record, live streaming info
- SA vs AUS HIGHLIGHTS, 2nd ODI: Australia beats South Africa by 123 runs, takes 2-0 lead
- Asia Cup 2023: Sadeera, Shanaka power Sri Lanka to win over Bangladesh