Serie A is ready to return, with Italy's sports minister Vincenzo Spadafora having confirmed the league will be able to resume from June 20.
There has been no action in Italy's top flight since March 9 and the league is delicately poised at both ends of the table.
Juventus and Lazio are embroiled in a fascinating title race and, though they are eight points adrift in third, Inter may not consider itself out of the running just yet due to its game in hand.
There are up to six teams in realistic danger of relegation, while Atalanta and Roma are vying for a spot in the Champions League places.
Here are the key fixtures for each remaining matchday.
MD28: Brescia vs Genoa
If Brescia, which sits nine points adrift of safety, is to pull off an incredible escape it will need to hit the ground running when play restarts. A home match against Genoa, which is only outside the bottom three on goal difference, is a great opportunity to do just that.
MD29: Atalanta vs Napoli, Parma vs Hellas Verona
Atalanta and Napoli both have to play five of the other six teams in the top seven before the end of the season, so their meeting could play a big role on their momentum in the final stretch. Parma or Hellas Verona – eighth and ninth respectively – could make a late bid for European football with three points here.
MD30: Juventus vs Torino, Napoli vs Roma
As Juve attempt to fend off Lazio, its first big fixture comes in the form of the Turin derby on matchday 30. This round of games also sees Champions League-chasing Napoli and Roma go head-to-head at the San Paolo.
MD32: Juventus vs Atalanta, Napoli vs Milan
Another huge match in Juve's title defence comes against Atalanta, which by this stage will be hoping its Champions League bid is still on. Gennaro Gattuso, meanwhile, will face his former club Milan, which will be looking to cement its place in the European qualification spots.
MD34: Juventus vs Lazio
There will be only one place to be on matchday 34, as the two title contenders go head to head. With just four fixtures remaining afterwards, it could be the match that settles the title race.
MD35: Lecce vs Brescia, Sampdoria vs Genoa
The battle for top-flight survival could take some significant turns in this round of matches. The hopes of Lecce and Brescia, the latter of whom face fellow strugglers SPAL the matchday prior, could hinge on this match, while the Derby della Lanterna will take on greater significance if Samp and Genoa remain in precarious positions by this point.
MD37: Inter vs Napoli
The success of Inter's season could well centre on a pair of tricky games to end the campaign. If it is able to mount a late charge for Scudetto glory it will certainly has to work hard to see it through, but if it goes the other way it could end up clinching onto a space in the top four.
MD38: Juventus vs Roma, Napoli vs Lazio, Atalanta vs Inter
As fate would have it, the current top six all play each other on the final day of the season and plenty of drama will surely be on offer. The title, Champions League places and Europa League spots could all be decided on an incredible final day.
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: India Men’s Doubles Round of 64, Mixed Doubles R-32 updates; Live action at 1:30pm IST
- Asian Games 2023: Esha Singh bags silver in 25m pistol women’s final, Manu Bhaker finishes fifth
- Shooting LIVE SCORE Asian Games 2023: Sift wins gold with WR, Ashi bronze in 50m rifle 3P; Esha wins 25m women’s pistol silver; India wins 25m women’s pistol team gold- Hangzhou 2022 updates
- Asian Games 2023, September 27 Live Updates from Hangzhou 2022: Esha Singh bags silver in 25m pistol, Sift Kaur Samra wins 50m rifle 3p gold with new world record; India beats Singapore 13-0 in hockey, tennis results
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 27 - LIVE - Sift Kaur wins gold with WR in shooting; India wins gold, silver in shooting team event; Stands on 6th with 5 golds, 21 medal in total