Denis Suarez has posted a farewell message to Barcelona ahead of his anticipated loan switch to Arsenal.
The 25-year-old is expected to be announced as an Arsenal player on Thursday, a day after Barca confirmed the deal before removing the statement from their website.
In the announcement Barca stated Suarez would spend the rest of the season on loan in the Premier League, while also revealing he had penned a contract extension until 2021.
That update was swiftly taken down and official confirmation has yet to come from Arsenal.
However, Suarez's latest Twitter post hints there will be no doubt about the switch after Thursday's deadline.
Alongside an image of the Barcelona squad, Suarez wrote: "You're a group of amazing people!
"Thank you for everything, see you soon. Good luck and Forca Barca."
Suarez, who has played 71 times after signing from Villarreal in 2016, will link up with Unai Emery for a second time after working with the Gunners boss at Sevilla.
- Bahrain Grand Prix: F1 champion Verstappen of Red Bull on pole for season-opener
- Ranji Trophy semifinal: Chandrakant Pandit eyes victory against former side as Vidarbha, Madhya Pradesh face off
- German Open 2024: Jolly-Gayatri bow out of quarterfinals, lose to Chinese pair of Jing-Min
- Mohun Bagan vs Jamshedpur FC highlights, MBSG 3-0 JFC, ISL 2023-24: Sadiku, Cummings, Petratos goals guide Mariners to comfortable win
- ISL 2023-24: Mohun Bagan Super Giant cruises to win against Jamshedpur FC