Brazil winger Bernard has joined Everton on a four-year contract, the Premier League club has confirmed.
The 25-year-old moves to Goodison Park on a free transfer after his terms expired at Shakhtar Donetsk. Bernard won three league championships and as many domestic cups over the course of five seasons with the Ukrainian giants.
Capped 14 times by Brazil, although not since playing in the 7-1 World Cup semi-final humiliation against Germany in 2014, Bernard cited Everton boss Marco Silva as a key factor in his decision to move to Merseyside.
- NZ vs AUS, 1st Test: Lyon masterclass leads Australia to 172-run win against New Zealand
- Inter Miami 5-0 Orlando City HIGHLIGHTS, MLS: Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez help MIA thrash ORL
- Late Digne strike gives Villa 3-2 win over Luton
- Inter Miami vs Orlando City LIVE streaming info: Preview, predicted 11, when and where to watch MLS match in India?
- Klopp dismisses Forest complaints over Nunez winner