Fulham is not planning to sell Ryan Sessegnon according to vice-chairman and director of football Tony Khan, who described the teenager as "key" to the Cottagers' squad.
Sessegnon enjoyed a superb season as Fulham clinched promotion to the Premier League in 2017-18, making 48 Championship appearances and scoring 16 goals for Slavisa Jokanovic's side.
The 18-year-old has been linked with a transfer to Tottenham Hotspur but Khan posted a message on his Twitter account to refute suggestions that Sessegnon might be allowed to leave Craven Cottage.
"We're not selling Ryan Sessegnon," said Khan, adding, "We've never considered it! I couldn't sit back and read these false rumours anymore, had to say something. Ryan's key to this Fulham squad; he's one of the top young talents worldwide and in our plans for Premier League success. Come on Fulham!"
- De Minaur sinks Ruud to retain Mexican Open crown
- India climbs to top spot in WTC standings after Australia beats New Zealand
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 2 Semifinal 2024: Sai Kishore picks fifer vs Mumbai; Yash Thakur removes Gawali, Venkatesh vs MP
- LeBron James reaches 40,000 points to extend his record as the NBA’s scoring leader
- Meet Max Dehning, javelin’s youngest member of the 90m club