Phil Mickelson hinted at another showdown with superstar Tiger Woods, claiming he was "working on it".
Mickelson landed $9million in prize money after defeating arch-rival Woods on the fourth play-off hole of 'The Match' in 2018.
The big-money two-man clash in Las Vegas attracted plenty of attention over the Thanksgiving weekend.
With the PGA Tour on hiatus until at least the end of May due to the coronavirus pandemic, fans are desperate for their sport fix.
One golf supporter asked Mickelson on Twitter: "Do you think there is a chance you two go play a round mic'd up with one camera guy and just put it out there on a stream for people to watch?? We need live sports".
In response, five-time major champion Mickelson replied: "Working on it".
"I don't tease. I'm kinda a sure thing," Mickelson said when pressed on whether he was being serious.
It remains to be seen whether Mickelson was referring to a second instalment of 'The Match' or something different to help fill the void amid the COVID-19 crisis.
- Kerala Blasters vs FC Goa highlights, KBFC 4-2 FCG, ISL 10: Diamantakos stars in Blasters’ comeback win against the Gaurs
- Ranji Trophy quarterfinal: Tamil Nadu eliminates defending champion Saurashtra to enter semis
- Chelsea vs Liverpool Carabao Cup 2023-24 final LIVE Score: CHE 0 - 0 LIV, EFL League Cup updates
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr LIVE score, Saudi Pro League: Cristiano Ronaldo, Mane start; SHB v NAS lineups; Kick-off at 10:30 PM IST
- Gujarat Giants vs Mumbai Indians Live Score, WPL 2024: Bryce removes Yastika early