Pablo Larrazabal will take a one-shot lead into the final round of the KLM Open after a flawless 5-under 67 on Saturday.
The Spaniard, who is chasing a ninth European tour title just one month after his last victory at the Korea Championship, made five birdies to reach 10-under 206 overall.
“We’re going to have to do a lot of good things now. Calm down and hit some balls and practice a little bit,” the 40-year-old Larrazabal said. “And we’re going to have to rest very well because my batteries are running down.”
Dane Rasmus Hojgaard (67) and Spain’s Adrian Otaegui (69) were Larrazabal’s nearest challengers, one shot behind.
Larrazabal turned in 33 after making birdies at Nos. 3, 6 and 8 before picking up further shots on the 10th and 16th to hit the front at Bernardus Golf.
Larrazabal then recovered from missing the fairway with his first and second shots into the 18th by getting up and down for a par, courtesy of a 14-foot putt.
Overnight leader Jorge Campillo dropped to a share of 11th with a 4-over 76.
- India’s Asia Cup takeaway: lots of new pieces but no clear pattern
- India vs China Live score, Asian Games 2023 Football: CHN 1 - 1 IND; Gao Tianyi scores; Rahul KP equalises in 1st half stoppage time
- Odisha FC vs Mohun Bagan LIVE streaming info: When and where to watch AFC Cup?
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE score: India wins 3-0 vs Cambodia in men’s volleyball; Rahul KP equalises for India against China in men’s football
- Who is Gurmeet Singh, the goalkeeper who saved a penalty in India vs China in Asian Games Football?