Pro Kabaddi has signed mobile phone maker Vivo as the title sponsor for five years ahead of the season five in July. The upcoming season will see the participation of 12 teams and more than 130 matches spread across 13 weeks.
Speaking about the tie-up, Star India MD Sanjay Gupta said: “Vivo coming on board as the title sponsor is a significant milestone in the growth story of the league. Star Sports will continue its efforts to elevate the stature of the sport further.”
Vivo India CEO Kent Cheng added: “This association is important for us as Pro Kabaddi league has reached incredible heights and now proudly stands as one of the most successful leagues in India.”
- LIVE Kerala Blasters vs FC Goa, ISL 2023-24: KBFC v FCG updates; Kick-off at 7:30 PM IST; When, where to watch
- Ranji Trophy quarterfinal: Vidarbha ends Karnataka’s batting stint and builds on its big lead at the end of day three
- Carabao Cup winners list: Full list teams which won the EFL League cup before Chelsea vs Liverpool
- Indian sports wrap, February 25
- Kerala Blasters vs FC Goa, ISL 10 LIVE Streaming info: When, where to watch KBFC v FCG?