Pawan Sehrawat will miss the remainder of the ninth edition of the Pro Kabaddi League due to a knee injury.
The Tamil Thalaivas raider suffered an injury to his right knee in the very first match of the season, against Gujarat Giants and has been missing in action since. He has since undergone surgery on the knee and is currently continuing his rehabilitation with the club.
“Despite all of my efforts and thoughts to give it a try this season without surgery, unfortunately, it won’t be possible for me to play this season.. The surgery was successful and I would like to thank Tamil Thalaivas owners and Management for extending all of their support to me.,” Pawan said in a post on Instagram.
“Keep me in your wishes and blessings to recover soon.”
- IND A vs ENG A Women, 3rd T20: Issy Wong shines again as England beats India by two wickets to win series 2-1
- WI vs ENG: Sam Curran sets unwanted record for most runs conceded by England bowler in ODI history
- WI vs ENG, 1st ODI: West Indies completes its second highest successful run-chase, beats England by four wickets
- I-League 2023-24 Top Scorers: Here are the leading goalscorers after matchday seven
- EURO 2024 playoffs: Which are the teams involved, when will the matches be played?