How do you unwind?
I try to stay focused, without thinking too much.
One thing that people do not know about you?
Well, the kind of tough journey we had to go through before reaching this level. My entire family has been through tough times.
One event where you would love to perform?
It should be the Olympics, without any doubt — whenever and wherever I get a chance. That is the ultimate.
My fellow gymnast and Rio star Dipa Karmakar.
Frankly, there has been no time to think on those lines as yet.
Biggest off-field accomplishment
I only think of gymnastics and nothing else.
Any light reading, and that too, of late, thanks to my sister (Pavani).
Art work. Many of my friends love my ‘creativity’ — I decorate with art paper — when we have these small get-togethers.
Prankster in the team from whom you would keep away
Fortunately, none so far (with a big smile).
ALSO READ: 'Pleased to prove many wrong'
- Al Hilal vs Al Nassr LIVE Score, HIL 1-0 NAS, Saudi Pro League: Ronaldo goal ruled off side
- Aston Villa makes official complaint to UEFA after Legia Warsaw violence
- India Women’s squads for Tests, England T20Is announced: Saika Ishaque, Shubha Satheesh get maiden call-ups
- SA vs IND: Sai Sudharsan ‘lost for words’ after maiden India call-up for South Africa ODIs
- F1’s Williams Racing re-signs Logan Sargeant for 2024