Aleix Espargaro won the British MotoGP on the final lap from world champion Francesco Bagnaia at Silverstone on Sunday.
Brad Binder of KTM completed the podium on the return of MotoGP after its mid-season break.
Baignaia extended his lead in the riders’ standings after his closest challenger Marco Bezzecchi crashed out.
“It was crazy, I felt super good with the bike,” said Espargaro who continued the race’s tradition of producing a different winner every year since 2013.
Rain began to splatter the circuit late on to add spice to a tense finish with Espargaro timing his decisive move on Bagnaia to perfection.
“The last lap was dramatic!” said the Spaniard who prevailed despite starting from only 12th on the grid.
- Peru vs Argentina LIVE score, FIFA World Cup qualifiers updates: Preview, streaming info; Kick-off at 7:30am IST
- Argentina vs Peru LIVE streaming info, World Cup qualifiers: When and where to watch Messi play?
- Uruguay vs Brazil Live Score, World Cup Qualifier: URU 1 - 0 BRA; Nunez puts the host ahead; Neymar injured
- Uruguay vs Brazil, World Cup Qualifier: Live Streaming Info, When and where to watch URU vs BRA WC Qualifying match
- Catherine Dalton joins Multan Sultans as fast-bowling coach