Force India recorded its best result of the 2017 season so far as Sergio Perez and Esteban Ocon finished fourth and fifth respectively in the Spanish Grand Prix here on Sunday.
The upgrades brought for the weekend helped the team significantly in the 66-lap race after Perez and Ocon had qualified eighth and 10th in the qualifying.
Personally, it was a memorable race for Ocon, who achieved his best ever finish in Formula One.
The team amassed 22 points from the race, taking its overall tally to 53 after five rounds.
Currently in fourth place, Force India is aiming to catch up with Red Bull, which is third with 72 points.
- Saudi Pro League 2023-24: Al Nassr without Ronaldo draws against Al Hazem despite Talisca hattrick
- Al Nassr vs Al Hazem Highlights Saudi Pro League: NAS 4-4 HAZ; Talisca scores hattrick, Ricardo scores stoppage time equalizer
- WPL 2024: Smriti’s heroics in vain as Kapp, Jonassen help Delhi beat Bangalore by 25 runs
- German Open: Jolly-Gayatri advance to quarterfinals
- RCB-W vs DC-W Highlights WPL 2024: Delhi Capitals beats Royal Challengers by 25 runs