Russian rookie Nikita Mazepin and Canadian Nicholas Latifi collected three Formula One penalty points each on Sunday for failing to respect double waved yellow warning flags at the Austrian Grand Prix.
Mazepin, who has yet to score any championship points with backmarkers Haas, now has five penalty points from his nine races.
If a driver accumulates 12 penalty points in 12 months he must serve a one-race ban. Williams driver Latifi now has six.
Both Latifi and Mazepin, who finished last, also received 30 second time penalties.
Six other drivers summoned by stewards after the race at Spielberg's Red Bull Ring were cleared with no further action to be taken.
Alfa Romeo's Kimi Raikkonen was handed two penalty points for causing the collision with Aston Martin's Sebastian Vettel that triggered the yellow warning flags as both cars were stuck in the gravel.
That took the Finn's running tally to six.
- WI vs IND, 2nd Test: India eight wickets away from a series clean sweep against West Indies
- IND vs WI 2nd Test, Day 4 Highlights: Ashwin picks two, West Indies 76/2 in 365 chase vs India at stumps
- They didn’t even try playing shots, Mhambrey on West Indies batters
- Hopman Cup: Croatia downs Switzerland to clinch title
- Jonas Vingegaard wins second successive Tour de France